Here I'm going to show you how to create the evil queen of hearts using Tat2u and Mehron products.
- Trace your eye with a play card using Tat2u black ink pen to get a perfect rectangle shape.
- Fill in any imperfections
- Using Mehron white paint or any white paint you have. Fill in inside the rectangle.
- It should now look like this.
- Using any eyeshadows of your choice. Choose two or three colors and then blend them in. I'm using a Tat2u eyeshadow in copper then blending it with a red and black eyeshadow.
- Pat some white glitter all over the white part inside the box.
- Draw a heart.
- Outline the heart using the Tat2u ink pen in black. Then begin creating your Q's and little hearts in the top and bottom corner.
- Create your lips in a heart shape with Tat2u black ink pen. Then fill it in with a red lip liner.
- Don't forget to add in some contacts, and you're done!
“Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Tat2u . The opinion expressed here are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Tat2u”