So I'm going to show you how to create an open wound!
- Apply tissue around your eye with liquid latex
- Make sure its completely covered. To get that just overlap more tissue with liquid latex.
- Now I'm using Graftobian Color wheel in skin tones to blend in the tissue with my skin, and also give that burnt effect.
- When it's completely covered it should look like this. Let it dry for a few minutes
- Pull the inside out gently. It's best to do this by using tweezers.
- Rip some of the edges. Play with it gently. See how you want your wound to look like.
- Color the inside with red lipstick, then set it with red eyeshadow. Also lightly add some red eyeshadow on the burnt scab.
- Add some depth by coloring the inside corners of the wound with some black eyeshadow. Also add the black eyeshadow on the outer edges of the scab.
- Add some blood! I used staged blood as my base, then added some gel blood on top. You can add some on the scab also to make it look realistic.
- Don't forget some sclera contacts, and you're done!